The information, pictures, graphics, publications, and other information and content (collectively, the “Content”) on The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia’s (the Chamber) web site (including all pages hosted by or on behalf of the Chamber, this “Web Site”) are for informational purposes only. The “Web Site” includes pages at the following addresses: <chamberphl.com>, <chamberphl.org>, <gpcc.com>, <philachamber.com>,<culturepass.org>, <phillyroadmap.com>, <philamentor.com>, and <philachamber.com>. No Content (including, without limitation, references to or information about any member of the Chamber) is intended to be relied upon for any trading, investing purposes, or other purposes.
“THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOR GREATER PHILADELPHIA” “CHAMBER INFOSITE,” and “CHAMBER ESITE,” are service marks of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia. Use of any Chamber trademark, trade name, service mark, or other logo or mark is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing in advance by the Chamber.
The Content is protected by U.S. and international copyright law (© 2006 – 2018 The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia) and may not be copied (except as necessary to view this Web Site in your web browser), distributed, modified, or reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Chamber.
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia is committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and expects all users of the Web Site to comply with such laws as well. Using our Web Site to transmit (whether by email, uploading, posting, or otherwise) any information or items without express permission of the owner of such information or items or to engage in any activity that infringes any copyright or any other right of a third party violates these legal provisions. You represent and warrant to the Chamber (a) that you own, or are otherwise lawfully authorized to use, any files, data, text, or other information that you may transmit to or through our Web Site, and (b) that any use of the files, data, text, or other information supplied by you does not violate these legal notices and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
If you believe that your work has been copied on our Web Site, or any of our other systems or networks in a way that constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act, please provide the following information to the Chamber’s Designated Agent for receipt of notification of claimed infringement (to ensure that your notification complies with the requirement of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Chamber’s Designated Agent can be contacted at:
By Mail: The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
ATTN: Designated Agent/Director of Information Technology
200 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
By Phone: (215) 545-1234
By Fax: (215) 790-3701
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You agree that any ideas you submit to the Chamber (with respect to the improvement of our services and programs or otherwise) will automatically become the property of the Chamber, without compensation to you, and the Chamber can use such ideas for any purpose and in any way.
Access to certain portions of our Web Site (e.g., our bulletin boards) and/or products or services offered by the Chamber may be subject to additional terms and conditions. For example, if you wish to become a member of the Chamber, you will be required to review and agree to our Member Agreement. Likewise, if you wish to purchase books or other materials from our online bookstore, you will be required review and agree to our terms and conditions of sale. If you have any questions regarding such other agreements, please contact us as provided below.
This Web Site may include links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom the Chamber has no control. Such links and references are provided merely as a convenience and shall not be construed to imply any particular relationship with such third parties. Similarly, this Web Site may be accessed from third party links over whom the Chamber has no control. The third party providers of such web sites shall be solely responsible for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in or on such web sites.
This Web Site may contain information provided by third parties. The third party provider shall be solely responsible for its accuracy, currency, completeness of such information.
ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” THE CHAMBER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY OR ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES, AS WELL AS ANY WARRANTIES RELATING TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
200 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: (215) 545-1234
Fax: (215) 790-3701
THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (THIS “AGREEMENT”) IS BETWEEN THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOR GREATER PHILADELPHIA (THE “CHAMBER”) AND YOU. BY CLICKING ON THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND ASSENT TO AND AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DECLINE THIS AGREEMENT, THEN CLICK ON THE “I DO NOT AGREE” BUTTON, AND YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR RESTRICTED PORTIONS OF THE CHAMBER WEB SITE.
- Use of the Service. Upon acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Chamber will permit you to access and use selected portions of its web site (the “Services”) by accessing the Chamber’s web site, the home page of which is currently located at <http://www.chamberphl.com>, or such other web sites as the Chamber may authorize (the “Web Site”). Except for your limited right to access and use the Services and the Web Site, the Chamber does not grant you any other right or license, by implication or otherwise, to use the Services (or any subsequent version of the Services), the Web Site, or any patent, copyright, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights owned by or licensed to the Chamber.
- Acceptable Use. You agree not to use Services or the Web Site to (a) disseminate or transmit unsolicited communications, (b) disseminate or transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening, or malicious, (c) disseminate or transmit files, graphics, software, or other material that actually or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party, (d) create a false identity or to otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication, (e) interfere, disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Services or any other computer network, (f) disseminate or transmit viruses, trojan horses, or any other malicious code or program, or (g) engage in any other activity deemed by the Chamber to be an unacceptable or inappropriate use of the Services or the Web Site.
- Third Party Components. You acknowledge and agree that use of the Services and the Web Site require third party equipment and software (collectively, the “Third Party Components”) that must be provided by you. The Third Party Components include, without limitation, the following: a computer(s), a connection to the internet, operating system software, and a web browser (the necessary version of any of the foregoing may be designated by the Chamber from time to time). THE CHAMBER SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY COMPONENTS.
- Reservations. The Chamber retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Services, the Web Site, and any software used by the Chamber in providing the Service and the Web Site. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by the Chamber. You agree not to copy, distribute, rent, lease, loan, modify or create derivative works, adapt, translate, perform, display (except as necessary to exercise your rights hereunder), sublicense, or transfer the Services, the Web Site, or any software used by the Chamber in providing the Service. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to offer or permit the Services or the Web Site to be used by any third parties nor to attempt to use the Services or the Web Site in a service bureau capacity. You agree not to reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Services or any software used by the Chamber in providing the Services and the Web Site. You acknowledge that the Services, the Web Site, and the software used by the Chamber in providing the Services and the Web Site contain the Chamber’s proprietary and confidential information. You agree to abide by and not remove, obscure, or modify any proprietary notices accessible through the use of the Services, the Web Site, or any software used by the Chamber in providing the Services or the Web Site, or appearing on any reports or downloadable files generated through your use of the Services or the Web Site.
- Term; Termination. The term of this Agreement shall commence when you click “I AGREE” at the bottom of this Agreement and shall continue until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Section 7. Either party may terminate this Agreement for any reason at any time. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Chamber may immediately terminate this Agreement, or limit your access to the Services or the Web Site, if you (a) fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement, (b) use or attempt to use the Services or the Web Site in a manner that violates any Policy, (c) transfer, distribute, or disclose the Services or the Web Site (including, without limitation, your user ID or password) to a third party, or (d) attempt to modify the Services or the Web Site (except as permitted by the Chamber for you to make use of the Services). Sections 6, 9, 10, and 11 and this sentence shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- Warranty by You. You represent and warrant to the Chamber that (a) you are at least 18 years of age, (b) you shall comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, all of the Policies, (c) all files, data, text, and other information you have provided or may provide to the Chamber in connection with this Agreement is and shall be, to the best of your knowledge, complete and accurate, (d) you own, or are otherwise lawfully authorized to use, any files, data, text, or other information that you may transmit to or through the Services or the Web Site, and (e) that any use of the files, data, text, or other information supplied by you does not violate these legal notices and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
- Disclaimers. THE SERVICES AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE IS WITH YOU. THE CHAMBER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR FITNESS OF RESULTS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITE PROVIDED BY THE CHAMBER, WHETHER THROUGH THE WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE, ARE NOT A PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CHAMBER OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, ASSIGNS, OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INFORMATION AND THE LIKE), WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CHAMBER’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY REFLECT A DELIBERATE AND BARGAINED FOR ALLOCATION OF RISKS BETWEEN THE CHAMBER AND YOU.
- Miscellaneous. You shall not assign this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder and any purported assignment of this Agreement by you in contravention of the foregoing shall be null and void. The Chamber shall not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance under the Agreement (including, without limitation, provision of the Services) due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, flood, embargo, riot, sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, governmental acts, acts of third parties, failures of third party software or equipment (including, without limitation, Third Party Components), power or electrical failures, internet protocol packet loss or misrouting, and any internet connectivity failures. This Agreement is governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) the same shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement, (b) such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary in the tribunal’s opinion to render such provision enforceable, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced accordingly, preserving to the fullest extent the intent of the parties as set forth herein, and (c) such finding of invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the validity, legality, or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction. The Chambers’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the Chamber’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. No waiver of any term of this Agreement will be valid unless in writing and acknowledged in writing by the party against whom enforcement is sought. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous representations, discussions, negotiations, letters, proposals, agreements, and understandings between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral.
If you have not already done so, you should print or save a copy of this Agreement for your future reference.
To print a copy of this Agreement, click HERE.
THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOR GREATER PHILADELPHIA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE (THIS “AGREEMENT”) IS BETWEEN THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOR GREATER PHILADELPHIA (THE “CHAMBER”) AND YOU.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- [ALTERNATIVE 1] Orders placed with the Chamber are typically processed and shipped within 14 days (excluding weekends and holidays).[ALTERNATIVE 2] When you place an order with the Chamber, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you, based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Shipping date estimates will appear in the order form. Once you’ve placed your order, you will be able to see both shipping and delivery date estimates in the order confirmation e-mail that we sent to the e-mail address you provide.
- Shipping costs for orders placed with the Chamber depend upon the methods and options you choose. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next applicable weight. International shipments may be subject to additional fees and charges.
- There are times that certain items are either backordered or not available. If an item is back-ordered, we will ship you the item when it becomes available. If the item is not available and we do not expect to receive any in the foreseeable future, we will notify you that we are unable to fulfill your order.
- This Agreement is governed by the law of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
If you have not already done so, you should print or save a copy of this Agreement for your future reference.