COVID-19 Crisis Support for Businesses
Resources to help see your business through the pandemic and beyond
Information from state and local institutions and community partners about loans, grants, and other programs aimed at supporting the region’s business community during and after the pandemic.
For guidance and clarification on the latest legislation passed or proposed visit our Legislative Updates page. For tools to help restart your business and our regional economy, visit our Resources for Restarting page.
This page is being updated with new information as it becomes available. Bookmark this page to check back for additional resources or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Small Business Association
- New Jersey
- Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC)
- Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- PECO: Effective March 13, PECO is suspending service disconnections and waiving new late payment charges through at least June 1, 2020.
- Philadelphia Gas Works (PGW): Effective March 13, PGW is suspending non-payment terminations until further notice. PGW also plans to waive new late payment charges.
- Employee Resources (unemployment insurance, paid sick leave, workers’ compensation)
- Job Boards and Opportunities
- Online Job Marketplaces
- People + Work Connect: A free, employer-to-employer platform developed by Accenture that enables companies from any industry with at least 100 jobs to fill or 100 available workers to place to fill positions
- Talent Exchange: A free AI-powered network created by Eightfold, and supported McKinsey & Company, which connects job-seekers with businesses that are hiring
If you need guidance around hiring efforts or staffing changes at your company and would like assistance from the Chamber, please reach out to Patricia Day at email@example.com.
MEMBER SUBMITTED RESOURCES
Chamber members with services, expertise, or products to help combat the pandemic or support regional businesses as they adopt remote work and new modes of business can post these resources to our website.