Free Meeting Space
The Mars Drinks Conference Center at the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia offers vibrant spaces that encourage engagement, productivity, collaboration, and wellbeing. Mars Drinks is 100% dedicated to the workplace delivering innovative brewers and great tasting drinks that support vibrant, thriving workplaces. The wide range of quality drinks brings the work cafe to life in any office environment. Learn more about Mars Drinks and the solutions available for your office today.
- Membership: The Chamber member must be in good standing to reserve a room.
- Availability: Conference space is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. During the months of July and August rooms are only available from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. on Fridays.
- Reservations: We recommend that you contact us at least four weeks prior to your desired event date to check room availability. Rooms can be reserved only 3 months in advance. The member must submit the completed reservation form at least 10 business days prior to the event.
- Frequency: Due to the popularity of our conference rooms, members are permitted to reserve the conference rooms once per month.
The conference center is also home to the Galleries at the Chamber, a partnership between the Chamber’s Arts + Business Council and the Center for Emerging Visual Artists that brings the work of local artists into the Chamber’s office space.
For more information or to reserve a room, contact Debbie Klein at 215-790-3792 or email@example.com.
- Supplies: The member company is responsible for all arrangements including, food, beverages, water, ice, deliveries, office supplies, paper products, eating utensils, etc.
- Housekeeping: The member company is responsible for cleaning up all trash and restoring the room to its original setup.
- Safety: In case of a fire alarm, a Chamber Fire Warden will direct attendees to the nearest fire exit, which is located to the right of the reception desk.
- Prohibited Items: Alcohol, open fire and electrical appliances are prohibited.
- Ticket Fees: Members may not charge a registration/ticket fee for attendees.
- Advertising: Members may not use Chamber space for selling/advertising their products or services.
- Chamber Branding: Members may not use the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia logo or name in literature as part of promotion. A separate member logo is available for you to use, contact your member relations coordinator for access to the member logo.
Security and Liability:
- Security: Circulation and meeting spaces are under video (not audio) surveillance strictly for property protection and liability purposes. Details of meeting proceedings and content cannot be discerned by this surveillance system and are not used for that purpose.
- Liability: The Chamber is not responsible for incidents or actions associated with member usage of the conference rooms.
The largest room available (34′ x 32′) has multiple set-up options: Theatre style, open path in the middle (85 people); Board room/rectangular style with tables (30 people); Classroom style (30 people); Horseshoe style, with tables (26 people); and Standing room only, no furniture (86 people).
This medium-sized room (32′ x 17′) has the following options: Theatre style, open path in the middle (30 people); Board room/rectangular style with tables (20 people); and Open Horseshoe style, with tables (18 people).
This small room (16′ x 14′) has one setup option: Boardroom table (10 people).
The following items are available in all Chamber conference rooms:
- Permanently installed projector or LCD screen.
- Permanently installed Windows 10 presentation PC
- Microsoft Office 2016 (including PowerPoint)
- Internet Access w/ Internet Explorer Browser
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- USB available for uploading presentations/files CD/DVD drive
- Polycom “Star” phone for audio conferencing
Learn more about this and other benefits of Chamber membership by contacting our Membership Advisors at 215-790-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.