The Chamber is passionate about creating economic opportunity for all regional businesses and residents.
By developing key business opportunities such as CEO Access Network, we create a vehicle for small business owners from underrepresented populations (disability, LGBTQ, minority, veteran, and women) to connect with established executives from Chamber member companies. Forging these relationships bolsters Greater Philadelphia’s status as an inclusive world-class region.
Please join us in welcoming this year’s cohort of small business owners:
- Cassandra Bailey, Slice Communications
- Robin Barbacane, Renhead Solutions
- Maleda Berhane, Spruce Real Estate
- Hector Bones, Elevate Health & Performance
- Kimberly Cunningham, OnePoint Solutions, LLC
- Marcia Perry Dix, Perry Media Group, LLC
- Kristina Fahl, Trolley Express Philly, Inc DBA ShuttleBee
- Terry Girifalco, Venus Supplies & Services
- Silvia Lucci, LUHV FOOD
- Christopher Molaro, NeuroFlow
- Uchenna Okere, RevitGods
- Cassandra Poland, ComForCare Home Care — Montgomery County Southeast
- Marcelo Rouco, Ecosave Inc
- Victoria Senome, Sharon Hill Benefits Group
- Shaheed Smith, SAS Geospatial, LLC
- Ellen Thompson, Results Repeat and Jess and 4 Walls/Respage
- Jacob Yablonski, 96andX
Interested in applying for next year? Please contact Shawnna Williams.
Upcoming Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program
Reniqua Allen explores the intersection of age and race in her book It Was All a Dream, bringing to life the stories of black millennials who are striving for the American Dream despite discriminatory policies that contribute to higher rates of student debt, unemployment, and incarceration than their white counterparts.
Hear Allen’s keynote presentation and discover best practices from regional employers who are working to develop policies that acknowledge all aspects of social identity and bolster inclusion.
Tuesday, November 19
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM