The Chamber is passionate about creating economic opportunity for all regional businesses and residents.
By developing key entrepreneurship opportunities, such as CEO Access Network, we create a vehicle for local minority, LGBTQ, and women entrepreneurs to connect with large business CEOs — thus bolstering Greater Philadelphia’s status as an inclusive world-class region.
Every year, the Chamber recruits and convenes the CEO Access Network, an informal group of large business CEOs and minority, LGBTQ, and women entrepreneurs who are committed to drive business and create economic opportunity for regional businesses and residents. Partners meet three times a year to share business development goals, networking opportunities, advice, and counsel.
We’re thrilled to welcome this year’s cohort of business leaders to such an illustrious group.
LARGE BUSINESS PARTNERS (alphabetical order)
- Larry Dubinski, President & CEO, Franklin Institute
- Varsovia Fernandez, SVP, Philadelphia Market Leader, Customers Bank
- John Grady, President, PIDC
- Ernest Hanna, Principal, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Susan Jacobson, CEO, Jacobson Strategic Communications
- Phil Jaurigue, Chairman and CEO, Sabre Systems
- Amy Loftus, General Manager, Slalom
- Scott Mirkin, Executive Producer, ESM Productions
- Andy Ott, President & CEO, PJM Interconnection
- Tim Reeves, Principal, Allen & Gerritsen
- Steve Rosen, Partner, Aloysius Butler & Clark
- Tim Scheve, President & CEO, Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC
- Russ Starke, CEO, Think Company
- Marc Tepper, Managing Shareholder – Philadelphia Office, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Rob Wonderling, President & CEO, The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia
MINORITY BUSINESS PARTNERS (alphabetical order)
- Andreea Ambrus, Owner, G&B Construction Group Inc
- Celeste Ayjian, President, Northeast Exterminators
- Emily Biscardi, Chief Executive Officer, Xelerate, LLC
- Daniel Davis, Owner, DCD Contracting, Inc.
- Joan Francy, Owner, AdMed, Inc.
- Manish Gorawala, President, CEO & Owner, Tri-Force Consulting Services, Inc.
- Nicole Huneke, Owner, Huneke Associates, Inc.
- Joyce Lenhardt, Owner & Principal, Lenhardt Rodgers Architecture + Interiors
- Nicole Simon, Managing Partner, Landau, Hess, Simon & Choi
- Matt Tinney, CEO, Windows Management Experts, Inc.
- Karla Trotman, Executive Vice President, Electro Soft, Incorporated
- Evan Urbania, CEO & Founder, ChatterBlast Media
- Caesar Williams, President & Owner, Supplemental Benefits Group, Inc.
- Jameel Worthy, General Manager & Owner, Steadfast Entities
- Bernard Wright, President & Founder, BDJ Ventures