The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia is now seeking nominations for the most prestigious award for professional women in the region: the Paradigm Award. Presented annually to a singular woman in business whose outstanding professional and personal achievements serve as a model for success, the Paradigm Award recognizes distinguished professionals for their commitment to women and future generations.
A nominee for the Paradigm Award is distinguished as an influential executive of a profit-making enterprise with a strong local economic impact. Her leadership and dedication to a variety of interests contribute significantly to the socio-economic prosperity of the Greater Philadelphia region. She is respected in her profession and throughout the community for her commitment to excellence and her vision for women and future generations.
To be eligible for the Paradigm Award, the nominee must:
- Be a female chief executive at a for-profit company, responsible for the profit and loss of the organization.
- The company must be a current or new member of The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia.
- Have attained outstanding achievement in her industry or profession.
- Demonstrate leadership and dedication to a diversity of interests.
- Exhibit a positive influence on the economic and social fabric of the Greater Philadelphia region.
- Possess a special commitment to women and the quality of life for future generations.
Past Paradigm Award recipients include Emily Bittenbender, Managing Partner of Bittenbender Construction, LP as the 2016 winner and Lynn Utter, Chief Operating Officer of Knoll Office as the 2015 winner. To view the full list of past recipients please visit: chamberphl.com/paradigm/past-recipients
The winner of this year’s Paradigm Award will be announced in November 2016 and honored at an award celebration on March 24, 2017.
To nominate an outstanding businesswoman, complete the nomination form here: chamberphl.com/paradigm/nominate Please note, a curriculum vitae is required for the nominee to be considered for the award. Nominations are due October 7, 2016.