Submitted by: Janet M. Taylor, President, Totally Organized, LLC
There Is Still Time To Get Organized!
We are in the last quarter of the year and like you, my focus is on increasing the year- end sales before December 31st. As you manage projects, service clients and attend networking events there is still time to get your office in order. Here are some organizational tips to help you clear the piles:
• Purge the in-basket of papers that you have not touched in several weeks or months.
• File all documents related to completed projects.
• Scan receipts or place in a large envelope dated 2012 and schedule time to sort
• Toss junk mail and dated documents that are not relevant to your current work or projects.
• Delete those old emails that have been taking of valuable storage space.
Janet M. Taylor is the President of Totally Organized, LLC an SBA 8a certified firm that provides administration, trainings and project management to their clients. Janet is the author of 101 Secrets To Living An Organized Life and several eBooks on the topic of organization. Visit her website at www.totallyorganized.biz