Consider partnering with the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House, a charity that is making a positive impact on the lives of seriously ill children and their families in our community and from around the world.

Submitted by: Jennifer Shipman, Special Events & Communications Manager, Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House

The Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House offers a caring and supportive community with all the comforts of home for families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at local Philadelphia hospitals. Some families come from as close as Delaware or the Lehigh Valley, while others come from as far as Haiti or Poland. Some come with their teenage daughters following a bone marrow transplant, and some come with their toddler-age sons just diagnosed with retinoblastoma. All come because their child is in need of serious medical care, and they can only get that care here in Philadelphia.

Operating two houses, the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House serves a total of 63 families each night and over 2,700 families each year.  In addition, the organization offers two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in the Oncology and Cardiac Centers at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia to provide a respite space away from the bedside, and runs Ronald McDonald Camp each summer in the Poconos for oncology patients and their siblings.

While 10% of funding for the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House programs is provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities, the other 90% comes from generous foundations, individuals and corporations like you.

There are numerous ways for your business to support the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House.  Whether you sponsor a special event, a capital improvement project, or commit to a long term sponsorship, your support of the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House will help us continue to provide the comforts of home to families, when they need it most.  We tailor partnerships to meet the varied philanthropic goals of each corporate donor and provide the brand recognition you deserve while also meeting our mission of improving the health and well-being of children and their families.

If you are seeking to gain exposure in the local community, and are unable to make a monetary contribution,  your staff can still actively support this meaningful cause by pulling a plane at our 4th Annual Plane Pull®, cooking a meal for the families staying at House, or holding a wish list drive at the office. Whether it’s through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, we are certain your contribution to the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House will be mutually beneficial. 

To learn more about corporate sponsorships and other opportunities to get involved with the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House, we invite you to visit www.philarmh.org/sponsor today.