Have you heard yet? You can save money on your corporate and individual phone bills through the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce’s new partnership with Sprint! New and existing* Sprint business members receive discounts on plans, accessories and devices. Benefits include:
- 13 percent discount applied to Sprint Business Advantage Plans and discountable rate plans
- 20 percent discount on accessories
- Sprint 3G/4G Service pricing plans as low as $49.99 (excluding taxes and surcharges)
- Requires only one line to qualify
- 8 percent discount applied to select Consumer Service Plans
What can Sprint do for your business?
Sprint offers 4G wireless services, an extension of what small business customers want most: simplicity, access, and a competitive edge that comes with a differentiated service. Consider today’s small business – just like enterprise-sized companies, small businesses have evolved the way they operate. Business processes have evolved rapidly and become more mobile. A small business may have been anchored at one point to a mainframe computer system, which later evolved to distributed technologies composed of computers and servers. Today, it’s increasingly an untethered world. Mobile communications solutions are replacing wireline services just as PCs are replacing mainframe desktops
4G is central to Sprint’s solutions portfolio. Industry experts have called 4G Sprint’s starkest, clearest differentiator in years, and it has been a catalyst to mobilizing solutions for businesses of all sizes. Among the top four carriers, only Sprint offers unlimited 4G with no data caps at an affordable price. It has more 4G products than any national carrier, and the broadband capacity of the 4G network was designed to deliver a better data experience for businesses.
4G has enabled businesses to grow their businesses in ways they never thought possible. They understand the value of 4G’s speed, and they recognize that 4G’s expanded data capacity can equate to new business opportunities. In markets where Sprint offers 4G, its subscriber base has grown considerably over the past year – attracting more new customers in 4G markets versus non-4G markets. And Sprint expects this phenomena will continue as it continues to develop new 4G based solutions for business customers of all sizes.
In order to take advantage of savings on your corporate and individual plans,
- Shop online at www.sprint.com/accechambers, speak to a representative at a Sprint Store or call 1-8SprintBiz (877-746-8249) to start shopping.
- You’ll be required to submit a Corporate ID code from the Chamber:GPCC Members Corporate Liable (Business billing): MMCHE_GPI_ZMB
GPCC Members’ Employees Individual Liable (Personal billing): MMCHE_GPI_ZZZ
You will also need to provide an organization ID number, which is 646. Please keep this information nearby during your ordering process.
- Sign up as a Sprint business customer with a Corporate-Liable account and begin seeing savings on the organizational and personal cell phone lines of your employees (and their families).
- Start enjoying your savings!
*If Member has an existing agreement with Sprint for wireless Products or Services, Member may not purchase wireless Products or Services via this Enrollment Form until its existing agreement has expired.
**Member enrollment and proof of membership required.
**Offers require a 2-year wireless agre