Manufacturer of the Year
All Excellence Awards nominees must:
- Be headquartered in the Chamber’s 11-county Greater Philadelphia footprint (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia in PA; Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer and Salem in NJ; and New Castle, DE).
- Have not have won an Excellence Award in the last five years.
- Excel in an individual category criteria outlined below.
Manufacturer of the Year nominee must:
- Have between 1 – 1000 employees.
- Be able to provide four-full years of revenue.
- Be independently owned and operated.
- Have SIC code that begins with 2 or 3 or NAIC code with first two digits between 31-33.
- Demonstrate innovative manufacturing concept.
- Exhibit strength in the area of employee training.
- Illustrate a robust quality system.
Note: The more detailed your nomination, the more information the committee will have to judge your nominee's merit. Nominees may be contacted if additional information is required.