Young Entrepreneur of the Year
All Excellence Awards nominees must:
- Be headquartered in the Chamber’s 11-county Greater Philadelphia footprint (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia in PA; Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer and Salem in NJ; and New Castle, DE).
- Have not have won an Excellence Award in the last five years.
- Excel in an individual category criteria outlined below.
Young Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to social responsibility.
- Have achieved success at an early age and be the Founder, Owner, CEO or President of a company(ies) and be 40 years of age at time of nomination submission or younger.
- Demonstrate a high level of entrepreneurial spirit, leadership, perseverance, creativity, and determination to be successful.
- Provide three reasons as to why you will still be growing five years from now.
Note: The more detailed your nomination, the more information the committee will have to judge your nominee's merit. Nominees may be contacted if additional information is required.