Strategic Growth Excellence of the Year
All Excellence Awards nominees must:
- Be headquartered in the Chamber’s 11-county Greater Philadelphia footprint (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia in PA; Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer and Salem in NJ; and New Castle, DE).
- Have not have won an Excellence Award in the last five years.
- Excel in an individual category criteria outlined below.
Strategic Growth Excellence of the Year nominee must:
- Have between 1 - 1000 employees
- Be independently or privately owned (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Demonstrate substantial year over year revenue and employment growth
- Describe a strategic growth opportunity the company has identified in the past two years and describe how it has been implemented within the business
- Should be through the lens of one or more of the following areas: Management Culture, Talent Management, Innovation, Customer Focus, or Geographic Expansion
- Provide 3 reasons as to why the business will still be thriving in 5 years
- Provide at least four full years of revenue and employment
Note: The more detailed your nomination, the more information the committee will have to judge your nominee's merit. Nominees may be contacted if additional information is required.