ImpactPHL Company of the Year
This award is presented to a regional company or organization
actively creating a positive impact on the community, their workforce
and the environment.
All Excellence Awards nominees must:
- Be headquartered in the Chamber’s 11-county Greater Philadelphia footprint (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia in PA; Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Mercer and Salem in NJ; and New Castle, DE).
- Have not have won an Excellence Award in the last five years.
- Excel in an individual category criteria outlined below.
ImpactPHL Company of the Year nominee must:
- Show a commitment to social responsibility and provide examples of what your organization has done in the past year to further its impact on the workforce, environment and/or community.
- Complete and submit the 20 minute online B Lab Quick Impact Assessment.
Our programs & event staff will contact you with the additional assessment link to complete your nomination process.
Note: The more detailed your nomination, the more information the committee will have to judge your nominee's merit. Nominees may be contacted if additional information is required.